As for technical skills, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- Basic knowledge of Linux administration
- Working knowledge of Windows desktop environment
- Basic knowledge of IP networking
The following skills are considered a plus
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server administration
- Basic knowledge with DB Administration (MSSQL / mySQL)
- Basic knowledge of virtualization
- Basic knowledge of development environment secifics
- Knowledge of cPanel
- Eager for professional growth
- Affinity towards servers / netwroks
- Team player, but also capable for individual work
- Multitasking: working on several projects within a isngle day
- Timelines / priorities awareness
As part of DevOps team, you will be responsible for:
- Continuous functioning of our network environment
- Continuous functioning of necessary services and applications
- Providing IT support for other teams
- Office hardware maintenance
- Contact with hosting companies / their support teams
We are looking for a communicative and zestful candidates who are capable of working as a part of a team (15 programmers, 27 employees in total), as well as work independently on individual projects.
We are offering a flexible, comfortable and relaxed working environment, salary in accordance to market conditions and other benefits as well.
Deadline for applications: 22.12.2016.